BOLT Fitness was built with one purpose: To help people age 40 and older lose weight, get stronger, and become the best versions of themselves through pain-free fitness and real-world nutrition.
"Looking at Mike when I walked up that driveway, I knew... This is it... this is the conversation that is going to change my life... And I was right!"
“In reality, weight loss was not my primary reason for joining (although that did happen) . I actually have a local doctor I should be thanking for some of the reason I joined.
Sadly he was right. So I would “get into shape” at BOLT, relieve stress, and if I lost weight it was a bonus. I didn’t want to make the weight loss a factor in my commitment.
I remember where I parked. I know where Mike was sitting when I walked up. I know exactly how I felt walking up the hill to the open garage door. I didn’t even step a foot into BOLT and it hit me. Looking at Mike when I stepped over that threshold, I knew, “this is it….this is the place…this is exactly what I need…this conversation is going to change my life”.
And it did.
Even though I have gotten stronger, improved my energy levels, and have lost over 40lbs…The hardest part is still that walk up the hill.
But I know once I get through the door, the coaches and the awesome people at BOLT will get me through the next 45 minutes and I’ll be better for it when the session is done.”
Over 250 Locals have lost more than 15lbs in Their First Few Months...
- Exercising more than 4 hours per week.
- Doing unsafe, crazy heavy, or high-impact exercises.
- Fad diets, restrictive food plans, or expensive supplements.
- Only perform exercises that feel good for them and don’t aggravate any old injuries.
- Strength train at least 2x per week.
- Prioritize non-processed foods 80-90% of the time while allowing themselves to enjoy the other 10-20% with pizza, wine, ice cream, and all of the other wonderful things life has to offer.
“I’m not really sure where to start…Going to BOLT has changed my Life!" -Faye S.
“I am now in the best shape I have been in about 20 years and am motivated to get even better with the support of the Bolt Family.” -Gary L.
“The Bolt community helped me realize that the better I take care of myself, the better I can take care of everything and everyone else!” -June T.
HOW TO GET STARTED:
1. Click “Chat with a coach” and fill out the brief form. We will contact you to schedule a 10 minute phone call where we can get to know each other and see if this could be the right fit for you.
2. Come in and meet with one of our trainers to show you around the facility and meet some of the Bolt family.
3. We’ll sit down in the office and discuss your goals, your previous challenges, and any injury history we need to know about.
4. Get started with a fully customized plan that fits your goals, needs, schedule, and budget.