BOLT Fitness was built with one purpose: To help people age 40 and older lose weight, get stronger, and become the best versions of themselves through pain-free fitness and real-world nutrition.
"Looking at Mike when I walked up that driveway, I knew... This is it... this is the conversation that is going to change my life... And I was right!"
“In reality, weight loss was not my primary reason for joining (although that did happen) . I actually have a local doctor I should be thanking for some of the reason I joined.
Sadly he was right. So I would “get into shape” at BOLT, relieve stress, and if I lost weight it was a bonus. I didn’t want to make the weight loss a factor in my commitment.
I remember where I parked. I know where Mike was sitting when I walked up. I know exactly how I felt walking up the hill to the open garage door. I didn’t even step a foot into BOLT and it hit me. Looking at Mike when I stepped over that threshold, I knew, “this is it….this is the place…this is exactly what I need…this conversation is going to change my life”.
And it did.
Even though I have gotten stronger, improved my energy levels, and have lost over 40lbs…The hardest part is still that walk up the hill.
But I know once I get through the door, the coaches and the awesome people at BOLT will get me through the next 45 minutes and I’ll be better for it when the session is done.”
People Over 40 Who Want To Get In Shape Make One COLOSSAL Mistake…
- Exercising more than 4 hours per week.
- Doing unsafe, crazy heavy, or high-impact exercises.
- Fad diets, restrictive food plans, or expensive supplements.
- Only perform exercises that feel good for them and don’t aggravate any old injuries.
- Strength train at least 2x per week.
- Prioritize non-processed foods 80% of the time while allowing themselves to enjoy the other 20%.
- You can do it too. With an open mind, some extra effort, and a little bit of guidance…
“I’m not really sure where to start…Going to BOLT has changed my Life!" -Faye S.
“I am now in the best shape I have been in about 20 years and am motivated to get even better with the support of the Bolt Family.” -Gary L.
“The Bolt community helped me realize that the better I take care of myself, the better I can take care of everything and everyone else!” -June T.
You are busy. You have a family to worry about. You have bills. You have responsibilities. Not to mention, you also want to have a life. You barely have time to grab a drink with friends, let alone dedicate hours and hours to taking care of your body and health.
The good news: Losing fat, getting stronger, and feeling better over 40 isn’t as difficult and time consuming as you may think.
The Average BOLT member can expect to:
- Exercise at the gym 2-3 days per week.
- Lose 5lbs of body fat or more within the first 30 days without any crazy fad diets or supplements.
- Have more daily energy allowing you to do more of the things you love to do without the foggy brain and tired body.
READY TO GET STARTED?
1. Come in and meet with one of our trainers to show you around the facility and meet some of the Bolt family.
2. We’ll sit down in the office and discuss your goals, your previous challenges, and any injury history we need to know about.
3. This one is totally optional – We’ll bring you through a sample 15-minute workout. This is a good way for you to be sure you feel comfortable with our trainers and good for us to see where we need to start you to ensure we are keeping you safe.